Before Choosing Cuyahoga County Courthouse For Your Wedding
Cuyahoga County Courthouse Weddings
We’ve put together a handy guide of information you should know if you are considering the Cuyahoga County Courthouse for your wedding reeption or wedding ceremony…or even both! We’re one of the most frequent vendors to work there in a variety of different roles including DJ and live music entertainment, lighting, decor, videography and photo booths. Since we’re there often and in different capacities we have a good vantage point to help inform your planning decisions.
Top 3 Things To Know about the Cuyahoga County Courthouse
Our founder, Jay R Rich and his team, have some of the most experience at this venue. As someone who is a Cleveland wedding industry veteran, he knows all the players in the community and how their skills relate to different spaces. We sat down with Jay R to talk about the Cuyahoga County Courthouse as part of our vlog series about planning weddings in Northeast Ohio. Here’s what he had to say…
To summarize, Jay R really believes that you need to understand that you have to bring all your vendors into this space in order to pull off a wedding. Unlike a hotel that has much of the necessities built in, weddings at the Cuyahoga County Courthouse require you to do more homework in order to fit your budget. Figure out everything you need first (and the costs), look for suppliers who have the most experience working at the Cuyahoga County Courthouse, and pay special attention to your choices for catering as they have the most logistical obstacles to overcome. Do all that, and your experience there will be everything you dreamed of.
Basic Information About The Cuyahoga County Courthouse
A few things you should know before booking the Cuyahoga County Courthouse for your wedding:
- The space is available for Saturday rental and Sundays and holidays have an increased rate.
- The space can accomodate 400 guests for dinner and dancing.
- You have serve alcoholic beverages at events taking place there.
- There is no smoking inside this historic building.
- The building does not have a preferred list of vendors (but we think those experienced with the space have an edge).
- There is a metal detector at the door that guests will need to walk through.
- Use of Huntington Park Garage requires a rental cost during events.
- You can expand the footprint of the space to include the upstairs for an additional rental fee.
- For current pricing and more information for weddings, email the Cuyahoga County Courthouse here
What Northeast Ohio Couples & Wedding Pros Say About Cuyahoga County Courthouse
We interviewed couples we worked with who had their weddings at the Cuyahoga County Courthouse and asked them what made them choose this space. We compiled the top ten answers as part of a comprehensive blog post about this wedding venue. In addition, we surveyed a number of the most prolific Northeast Ohio wedding professionals so they could give their opinions about what to expect at this space. We think this is a pretty valuable resource for you to check out,
Venue Spotlight:Cuyahoga County Courthouse
As part of our venue spotlight series, we also covered Cuyahoga County Courthouse as one of the best wedding reception spaces in Cleveland. In this post you can check out photos and insights that will help you make your reception there more beautiful and fun.
We hope you use this resource in your planning process. The Cuyahoga County Courthouse is one of the true gems of Cleveland and we’re happy to so frequently find ourselves there.