Cleveland Wedding Photo Booths
Without a doubt, Cleveland wedding photo booths have become one of the hottest wedding trends lately. People love taking pictures at weddings. With the right photo booth company, you can allow guests to take unique pictures and send them away with a fun memento. However, with so many different variations and styles of photo booths, do you really know if you’re getting the best deal for your money? Well never fear, our team is here! Our wedding professionals at Selective Sound Entertainment are ready to explain everything about wedding photo booths. We are giving you an exclusive, first-time look at the truth behind the booth as well as a few things you should expect out of yours.
Why Should I Even Get a Wedding Photo Booth?
First, Cleveland wedding photo booths create a unique entertainment option for guests at your wedding that nearly anyone can participate in. With on-site printing and social media-sharing capabilities, guests can instantly receive their photos to take home. It just takes a few seconds. They can also have them sent via email or SMS. Likewise, they can even post them directly to multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Next, with such a short turnaround time between pictures, photo booths appeal to everyone. Those who never touch the dance floor enjoy them just as much as the ones who only step off for a two-song break throughout the night. Not to mention every photo booth comes with new, fresh props. Furthermore, a professional photo technician stands by at all times to assist and entertain guests at the booth. The technician will also troubleshoot any problems that may arise during your reception. Keep in mind that some photo booth companies do not provide photos on-site. Rather, they may only have the social media upload function.
What Kind Of Cleveland Wedding Photo Booths Are There?
But The Groupon Photo Booth Has A Camera & A Printer and is a Lot Cheaper… Isn’t That Basically The Same Thing?
While it may be easier than ever to get a photograph taken these days, our state-of-the-art Cleveland wedding photo booths incorporate the newest in photo technology. Therefore, you get the most out of it at your event. Some companies stick with a traditional printer and camera. This can take minutes to print out a single copy. They may also need to be air-dried, and are many times sloppily cut by hand.
At Selective Sound, we only send out high-quality Canon D-SLR cameras that take stunning 18-megapixel images. We then partner these cameras with our incredible 300+dpi printers. SSE photo booths have the ability to print copies of photo strips for each guest in the picture. Our booths can even cut them to the exact same size every time in under 12 seconds. This provides both consistency and clarity! Digital files of all photos taken in our booths are also yours to keep at the end of your event. They are never watermarked and always free for you to use as you wish. We also add them to our website for guests to download for free after your event as well.
Here are a few ways cheaper photo booth companies save money without you knowing about it:
- Slowing down the software. Yes, believe it or not, you can change a setting on your photo booth software just like Vegas does for their slot machines. Why would they do this? Well, it slows down the amount of guests that come in the booth through the night. Therefore, less media and ink is used. Hence,more of their money saved.
- Slow software and slow printers also means longer lines to the photo booth. People hate waiting in lines. Consequently, when guests look over and see a line at this type of photo booth, they are more likely to not use it at all.
- Only printing one set of strips also means unhappy wedding guests when they can’t get multiple copies. Make sure your photo booth company can print as many photo strips as the number of people that enter the booth. We do!
Where Is The Best Place For My Photo Booth? By The Bar? By The Bathrooms? Why Does It Matter?
The location of your photo booth is key to its utilization! Many venues will direct you to put a Cleveland wedding photo booths where it works best for them and their floor plan. In reality, it should be near a high-traffic area that guests will see. This way they will be intrigued to try it out. Similar to the adage “out of sight, out of mind”, you don’t want to make your guests go hunting for your booth. If you’re still unsure where might be a good place to put a booth at your wedding, just know that expert planning advice from our team comes with every Selective Sound photo booth package.
How Many Hours Do I Need My Photo Booth For?
Most photo booth companies limit their hours to 3 or 4. Here at Selective Sound Entertainment, we believe having no limit for the photo booth will get you the most value out of it. Because we place it to work the best, usually near the bar, we have found that most guests use the booth even during dinner. We have found that the older guests and or kids tend to use the photo booth more before the dancing begins. Don’t limit your booth, keep it open all night to get the most use out of it.
Everybody Gets Photo Booths…. I Want My Wedding To Really Be Unique! How Can I Get My Guests to Enjoy the Booth As Much As Possible?
Sure everybody gets pictures, but do they get the experience? See the points below to ensure your booth has these features and benefits:
- Make sure your booth has a full enclosed surround with drapery or comparable. If guests can hide themselves when they take pictures, they will let their inner child out and get more into it.
- Make sure your photo booth can fit 8+ guests.. the last few hours of the night you tend to get groups of friends and family that get silly and usually there are a bunch of them.. our booths at Selective Sound Entertainment fit up to 12 guests. some booths only fit 2-3 guests
- PROPS? Yes, props…. Are the photo booth props from the company new or used? Do they keep re-using the same hats and props over and over again for years and hundreds of receptions in a row? Is lice or sickness something that you should be worried about? We would be. At Selective Sound Entertainment, we use ALL NEW props, out of a brand new box, and we hand them out to the guests at the end of the night for free. Props are a MUST to get guests to be someone else in the photo booth, and to truly capture their fun side in each picture.
- Social media sharing is a must nowadays. Custom hashtags can be added to get the most out of these, and so that people can follow these photos (along with your entire love story) online.
When it comes to Cleveland wedding photo booths, nobody has you covered like Selective Sound Entertainment. CLICK HERE to check out all of the Selective Sound Photo Booth options.
This blog was written based solely on the opinion of Jeremy “Jay R Rich”, Founder of Selective Sound Entertainment, based on nearly 30 years in the entertainment industry as well as 8+years selling, researching, and being a part of events with photo booths.